By using the site you agree to us using cookies. To continue viewing and using the website click on “ACCEPT”!
Our Commitment to Privacy
This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we share it with third parties. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears above. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you. You may exercise your choices about how we collect and use your information consistent with this policy at any time.
Applicable: website or its related activities involving personal information collecting, using, and protecting.
Please read this Policy carefully. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us in servicing you. Our services are rendered to you on the basis of your understanding of your data privacy rights. When visiting our website and using our services that link to or reference this Policy, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please turn off this website.
- For the simple website browsing and file downloading, users will not be collected for any personal information.
- The website will record user IP address, time of Internet access, and the number of information search.
- When using various services on the website, such as quote inquiry, we will ask users to provide the full name, phone, fax, e-mail, company and the respective authorities.
Due to website internal management, by user's website access information, the website traffic and online behavior can be processed as a "total analysis" for the important reference to enhance service quality, and this analysis will not apply to any "individual user".
Unless your agreement or special law regulations, the website will never sell, exchange, or rent any of your personal information to other groups, individuals or private companies However, except for the following circumstances:
- Cooperate with the lawful administration of justice if needed.
- Cooperate with the related authorities in accordance with operational needs for investigation or use.
- Disclosure is required by law, or for maintenance, improvement and management of the website service.
The webpages of this website provide internet links to other websites. You can also click to enter other websites through the links provided on this website. However, this linked website does not apply to the privacy protection policy of this website. You must refer to the privacy protection policy on this linked website.
Policy for Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, except those with legal basis or contractual obligations. The circumstances of the foregoing proviso include, but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- The law expressly provides.
- To eliminate dangers in your life, body, freedom or property.
- It is necessary to collaborate with a public agency or an academic research institution for statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the way the data is processed or exposed does not identify a particular party.
- When you act on the website, violate the terms of service, or may damage or obstruct the rights of the website and other users or cause harm to any person, the website management determines that the disclosure of your personal data is to identify, contact or take legal action by necessary.
- It is in your interest.
- When this website asks helpers to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourcing vendors or individuals.
We currently use the following social media plug-ins: [Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn]. We use what is known as the two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on by us to the plug-in provider. You can recognize the plug-in provider by the mark on the box[,] by their initial letter or logo. We give you the option of communicating directly with the plug-in provider by clicking the button. The plug-in provider only receives the information that you have accessed the relevant website from our online presence if you click on the selected area. We do not have any influence over the data collected by the relevant plug-in provider or over data collection processes, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes for which the data is processed or the retention periods. Neither do we have any information on the erasure of the data collected by the plug-in provider. We advise you to obtain more detailed information on this from the relevant plug-in provider and, to this end, to use the contact details available on the internet and other information, in particular, any data privacy statements and settings to protect your privacy.
The mainframes of the Website are equipped with information security equipment and necessary security protection measures, such as firewalls and anti-virus systems, to protect the Website and your personal information. Only authorized personnel are allowed to have access to your personal information. Relevant processing personnel has signed a confidentiality contract. Any person who violates confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
Unless we have obtained your consent, responded to your inquiry or other special provisions of the Act, this website will never disclose your personal data to third parties or use it for purposes other than the above purpose of data collection.
From time to time, we may make changes to this notice to reflect changes in our business or to serve you better. SUNPOLAR International CO., LTD will make reasonable efforts to publish any such changes in this notice, such as posting on this website. You should review this notice periodically to stay informed of any changes. Please note the date of the notice below, so that you know when it was last updated.
Based on our legitimate interest in improving this website, we utilize various types of “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit. For more information about the types of cookies used by SUNPOLAR International CO., LTD, how they are used, and your options for limiting their use. Information collected through essential cookies, you will be able to choose whether or not you want to provide such information. For example, some information collected through cookies may also be used for marketing purposes or for tracking and reporting website traffic. If you choose not to provide some information, please be aware that it may not be possible for you to proceed with your chosen business activity and Website with SUNPOLAR International CO., LTD.