By using the site you agree to us using cookies. To continue viewing and using the website click on “ACCEPT”!
Best Sport Socks Supplier: Our Sport Socks
1. Why do you need graduated compression socks when exercising? What's the principle of it?The graduated compression socks are made of a variety of elastic yarns. It can provide you the appropriate graduated compression from ankle to thigh. The principle of graduated compression socks used in sports is the same as that of graduated compression stockings for medical use. While wearing graduated compression socks during exercise, proper pressure can reduce the degree of muscle shaking, support specific muscle parts, and reduce the chance of injury.
After standing, sitting, or walking for a long time, or high-intensity exercise, it is easy to feel tired legs, muscle soreness or heaviness, and even symptoms of ankle swelling. Wearing graduated compression socks can help muscles relax and promote blood circulation in the lower extremities so as to help the legs relieve soreness and fatigue.
2. What materials do we use? What are the special designs of the graduated compression socks made by SUNPOLAR for major brands?
The graduated compression socks are usually made by Lycra-based elastic fiber, which is blended with the other functional fibers (cotton fiber, bamboo carbon fiber, Coolmax cool fiber, far-infrared fiber, copper ion fiber, and silver ion fiber, etc. )according to the needs of various brands and users.
The Special design:
HEXAGONAL BUFFERWith safe cushioning for key body parts and tendon supporting structure, our hexagonal buffer is able to enhance your muscle endurance & coordination at the same time.
SEAMLESS TOE CAPWith 360° full coverage, our seamless toe caps are woven in a special way to prevent frictions from generating around your toes.
PROTECTION BRACEBy providing 180° protection, our ankle joint protection brace is woven in a seamless and integrated way to create a perfect fit for your skin, which not only reduces irritation of high friction in the Achilles Tendinitis but also enhances wearing comfort.
SYMMETRIC WEAVING METHOD/
VIBRATION ABSORBERWith a breathable & sweat-wicking cushion attached to each bottom and ergonomic left & right foot design with increase buffer, our product comfortably fits every inch of your skin.
3. The type, length, and compression classification of the graduated compression socks made by professional OEM
The type of the graduated compression socks
- Sports Socks (Knee-high, Mid-calf, Crew, Quarter, Ankle, No-show)
- Sleeves: Arm, Leg, Calf, Ankle
- Traveling Socks
- Women's/ Men's casual socks
- Pregnancy Pantyhose
- CUSTOM FOR SPORT: BASKETBALL, RUNNING, SKIING, FITNESS, SNOWBOARD, ENDURANCE TRAINING, WEIGHTLIFTING, FOOTBALL, CYCLING, GOLF, AND OTHER SPORT.
The length of the graduated compression socks
The compression classification of the graduated compression socks
|TYPE OF COMPRESSION
|USES & APPLICATIONS
|8-15 mmHg is for daily wear level and commonly used for travel. Relieve tired and swelling legs.
|15-20 mmHg is the moderate level and offers support to reduce ankle and leg swelling. Commonly used for mild spider veins and varicose veins.
|20-30 mmHg is the medical grade compression level. It is commonly used on Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and moderate spider and varicose veins
Check Our Professional Compression Sports Socks
4. What are the special custom features of sports socks?
360° Digital PrintingBy 360° Digital Printing, the printed graphics can be with vibrant colors and high flexibility & durability.
Pad printingPad printing can perfectly transfer irregular images onto textiles.
Reflective DecalApplying reflective decal on textiles can help the user keep visible in the dark as well as show the company's LOGO and strengthen brand image.
Other custom servicesSUNPOLAR provides professional post-processing services after evaluation according to the function and needs of the product.
Silicone gelSilicone gel can increase the anti-slip functionality of the sole and touch the skin to prevent it from sliding.
Thermal TransferBased on the different customized images, we use the heat press for thermal transfer on socks that show good Color Fastness and Color Fastness to Washing.
Sports Socks Supplier/Manufacturer Q&A
Q1：How to choose a proper sport socks supplier?
To reduce injuries, the professional manufacturer will design sports socks differently based on the types of exercises. Varied styles, thicknesses, and suitable compression level to support the muscles properly when training.
Q2：What a sports socks OEM can do for me?
An expert OEM can customize the compression socks per customers’ requests, design the compression levels, and produce various functional materials with different post-processes.
※ Although the graduated compression socks of 20-30mmHg are frequently used for medical purposes, this product is NOT equivalent to have medical effects such as treatment. If the product is sold for medical purposes, please refer to this article, Our Medical Stockings.