By using the site you agree to us using cookies. To continue viewing and using the website click on “ACCEPT”!
Medical Socks Company: Compression Socks and Stockings
1. What are the medical graduated compression stockings? Who needs the medical graduated compression stockings? How to purchase and sell the medical graduated compression stockings?Medical graduated compression stockings are made of a variety of elastic fibers, applying appropriate pressure to the legs to effectively return blood to the heart. When standing, due to the influence of gravity and own gravity on the feet, the veins are located low, and blood tends to accumulate in the blood vessels of the legs and cannot flow back to the heart smoothly, resulting in poor blood circulation, which can easily lead to the symptoms of varicose veins, edema, or blood vessel embolism. Therefore, the medical graduated compression stockings use gradually decreasing pressure from the ankle to imitate the return pattern of the veins, allowing the blood to flow back to the heart smoothly.
Medical graduated compression stockings are designed to "prevent blood accumulation in the legs", which are used to increase blood circulation, reduce leg swelling, and prevent thrombosis in the legs. For patients with long-term bed rest, varicose veins in the legs caused by pregnancy, bed rest after surgery, and related diseases such as varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, chronic lower extremity venous insufficiency, venous ulcers, peripheral edema, and lymphedema, the medical graduated compression stockings must be purchased by doctor's suggestion or a qualified medical equipment store with a prescription.
Because countries have different regulations for medical devices, most countries require vendors to have a license to sell them. The products need to pass the country’s medical device certification and other regulations, and manufacturers also need to pass international medical device manufacturing license certification (US FDA or the country's FDA, etc.). After the above conditions are qualified, the medical graduated compression stocking products with a medical license can be sold to major medical institutions and consumers.
2. What material is used for the medical graduated compression stockings? What's the special design for them?The medical graduated compression stockings are usually made of Lycra-based elastic fiber, which is then blended with other functional fibers (bamboo carbon fiber, Coolmax fiber, far-infrared fiber, etc.) according to product requirements.
According to different product functions, related solutions will be provided according to the needs of brands and users, such as:
Support specific blocksGiving support to specific parts such as the arch of the foot or using a thicker weave to absorb the shocks can reduce foot fatigue and have a comfortable wearing experience.
Breathable mesh designBreathable mesh can improve air permeability and effectively reduce the heat from the skin surface and the sultry feeling.
Effectively antibacterial & deodorantUse functional yarns can reduce the growth of bacteria and reduce the odor caused by sweating.
Excellent elasticity/soft and dryThe use of Lycra elastic fiber can make the graduated compression stocking more durable, soft, and comfortable to wear.
3. How to choose the right products? What is the classification of the medical graduated compression stockings?According to your disease status, after seeking professional advice from a doctor, you can choose the appropriate length and style in consideration of your living habits and usage methods.
Medical Compression Stockings
- Anti-embolism stockings
- Knee Support
- Ankle Sleeve for the base layer
- Sleeves: Wrist, Arm, Quad, Leg
- Diabetic Sock: Non / Light Compression
- Compression Stockings: Open-Toe/Closed-Toe, Knee-high, Thigh High, Pantyhose
- Bunion socks
Common medical graduated compression grade classification/applicable corresponding symptoms※The detailed classification of each country may vary due to different regulations.
Tried aching leg
Moderate varicose veins
Acute deep vein thrombosis